Holtzman Partners seeks a tech-savvy, self-motivated, and resourceful audit senior to join the awesome team of whip smart accounting professionals serving our growing roster of Austin clients.
And building your technical skillset is just one part of your career development at Holtzman Partners. You’ll also expand your client service, teaming and leadership skills in an environment where your contributions are heard, respected and valued.
So…what do you bring to the table?
You’re an inquisitive and tenacious problem solver, who won’t stop until it’s right. You pick up the phone and get things done. You’re a persuasive written and verbal communicator who inspires confidence in your internal and external clients. Your positive attitude and can-do mentality are legendary. You have a tireless eye for detail, are a stickler for high-quality output and can’t rest ‘til you make things better.
If you see yourself in these words, let’s talk:
detail oriented | team player | relationship builder | leader | responsible | collaborative | versatile | organized | friendly | accountable | proactive | problem solver | nimble | conscientious | responsive | decisive | driven | professional | client focused| curious
The role of audit senior includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Executing the day-to-day activities of audit and consulting engagements for clients across a variety of industries, including technology, retail/CPG, manufacturing, healthcare, real estate and investments
- Identifying and communicating accounting and auditing matters to both clients and engagement team members
- Establishing productive working relationships with client personnel to ensure the efficient flow of information from the client to the audit team
- Understanding and executing the firm’s audit methodology, and using the firm’s audit tools to efficiently serve clients
- Supervising audit staff on engagements and assisting with their professional development
- Fostering a culture of teamwork, responsibility and integrity
- Serving as a liaison between clients and upper management
Qualified candidates will have:
- 2-4 years of current, or recent audit, experience in public accounting; Big 4 experience is a plus
- Experience in auditing commercial entities
- An accounting, finance or other relevant degree
- CPA certification, or eligibility to sit for the CPA exam
- Applied working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures
- The proven ability to meet challenging client requirements and provide high quality service
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, analytical and research skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and supervisory experience
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions
Holtzman Partners is an equal opportunity employer and values the diversity of our team and the knowledge of our people. The firm provides all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.