Holtzman is proud of its Diversity & Inclusion Initiative, which is designed to help strengthen our culture and our community. In today’s diversity spotlight, meet Katie Bollinger, Audit Associate and proud member of the University Scholarship & Mentoring subcommittee. We asked Katie to share her thoughts on diversity, mentoring, and what advice she would give to her younger self. Here is what she had to say.
How long have you been at Holtzman and how did your journey begin?
I started at Holtzman in May 2020, after relocating to Austin from San Angelo, Texas.
Why are diversity and inclusion important in the workplace?
Diversity and inclusion are important in the workplace because everyone deserves a safe, supportive environment to work in.
What made you join the University Scholarship & Mentoring subcommittee?
I joined the University Scholarship & Mentoring Subcommittee to serve as a mentor for students.
What advice would you give your younger self when entering the workforce?
I would tell myself not to take a 10-year break from undergraduate to graduate school.
Which of Holtzman’s core values do you resonate with the most?
Teamwork is one of Holtzman’s core values I resonate the most with. Teamwork provides great learning opportunities.
Additional Resources about our Diversity & Inclusion Initiative:
- Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives webpage
- Diversity Spotlight: Gretchen Leifeste, Audit Partner
- Women of Holtzman: Spotlight on Hannah Franklin
- Diversity Spotlight: Alexis Guerrero, Talent Acquisition Recruiter
- Diversity Spotlight: George Gomez, Accounting Manager
- Diversity Spotlight: Rebecca Brown, Executive Assistant
- Reflecting, While Eyeing the Future – Holtzman Partners
- 4 Lessons Learned in Building a Successful Diversity & Inclusion Initiative
Reach new heights—grow your career with us!
Whether you are looking to kick start your career or crank up your existing experience, we’re always on the lookout for talented team players who love to collaborate and care about the clients we serve. Learn about Careers at Holtzman and join us today!