Is your company researching SOC 1, SOC 2, or SOC 3 audits?
Obtaining a SOC report demonstrates that your organization has the proper controls in place to give your customers valuable peace of mind. Some of the common questions that we hear during our conversations with our clients include: What is a SOC report? What are the different types of SOC reports? Does my company need a SOC report? How will a SOC audit benefit my business?
With several reporting options available, it is important to identify which System and Organizations Controls (SOC) report is the right fit for your organization. We’re here to help.
In our new helpful and easy-to-follow e-book “SOC Reports: Your Complete Guide,” we will examine what a SOC report is and provide information to quickly help you:
- Select a reporting period
- Understand the timeline and costs involved in getting a SOC report
- Avoid common pitfalls (to save time and money!)
- Select an audit firm
- and more!
Don’t miss out on these valuable tips. Download your copy of our new e-book here!
Ready to achieve SOC compliance with ease?
Navigating the compliance world can seem overwhelming. Don’t manage it alone. Holtzman’s experienced team (which issues over 125 SOC reports a year) can help you understand which SOC report best fits your organization’s needs—whether you need assurance over a specific area for a contract or are looking to ensure regulatory compliance. We can provide SOC readiness support ahead of your actual audit, along with SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 reports for companies in all industries and locations. With clients ranging from startups and middle-market leaders to large multinational conglomerates, we dedicate ourselves to delivering stellar results for our clients. Learn more about our suite of SOC Reports (SSAE18) services and get in touch.
- SOC 1 vs. SOC 2 Reports: What are the Differences?
- SOC Audits: 4 Common Pitfalls to Avoid
- What are SOC Reports for, and which kind do I need?
- Importance of SOC 1 Reports for Employee Benefit Plans
- What is SSAE 18 or a SOC 1 Report?
- What are SOC 2 and SOC 3 Reports?
- The Importance of SOC Reports
- Could Your Software Company Benefit from a Model Validation Review?