Holtzman Partners Proudly Supports Profiles in Power
We are proud to support the Austin Business Journal’s 2018 Profiles in Power-Women of Influence luncheon at the JW Marriott.
Profiles in Power highlights the success of women who are not only leaving a mark and making a difference in Central Texas, but also helping to pull up the next generation of women leaders.
Out of the over 100 notable women leaders who were nominated, there were six winners and 20 finalists spanning all industries from technology to health care, real estate and banking. Tiffany Chen, co-founder of Tiff’s Treats and a past Profiles in Power winner, gave the keynote address and inspired the audience with her journey building Tiff’s Treats to what it has become today.
The six winners who were recognized at Thursday’s luncheon are:
- Kendall Antonelli, co-owner and president of Antonelli’s Cheese Shop
- Judy Pesek, regional managing principal for Gensler
- Kim Hanks, CEO of Whim Hospitality
- Autumn Manning, CEO of YouEarnedIt
- Phyllis Snodgrass, CEO of Austin Habitat for Humanity
- Rising Star: Rachel Brownlow Lund, owner Me2Lead