We currently have an opening for an IT Audit Manager to join Holtzman Partners. Big Four experience is a plus and you must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions.
This position will be a key member of a team that plans, organizes and executes information technology audits. These audits will predominantly include Sarbanes-Oxley readiness and/or management testing engagements for public companies and SSAE 16 and SOC 2/3 reports. As it relates to engagement execution, this position will be required to clearly communicate results orally and in writing to the team and company management personnel. This position will work closely with the other IT audit managers, IT audit associates and seniors, and firm partners.
Suitable candidates will have 4 – 8 years of experience. Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, Windows and UNIX infrastructure, ERP systems and software development/change management is preferred. Travel for this position will be <10%.
Candidates should be able to contribute to the following tasks:
- Develop an understanding of clients’ platform structure, security and ERP software, and how information systems are used at the client and within the client’s industry.
- Manage engagements from start to finish, including planning, execution, budgeting and reporting.
- Effectively manage staff and senior associates during engagements and provide constructive feedback, guidance, coaching and technical training.
- Maintain and manage relationships with the client at the appropriate levels and demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members.
- Ability to evaluate process risks, develop tests for key controls, write audit reports and determine effectiveness of controls.
- Recognize relevant financial statement risks from basic analysis and identify potential non-compliance to standards.
- Ensure conformance with Security and other company policies and conduct necessary tests to ensure compliance.
- Recommend remediation plans to correct problems or non-compliance.
- Follow up on remediation progress or management responses.
- Stay abreast of the current IT environment and industry IT trends relevant to client’s business, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- Ensure integrity, confidentiality and availability of information and resources.
- 4 – 8 years of IT Audit experience (Big Four a plus)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Management Information Systems or a related discipline
- Advanced interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- A dedication to teamwork
- Demonstrated strength in analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand and assimilate business processes
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- CISA, CISSP or related professional certification
Holtzman Partners offers a competitive benefits package.