Holtzman Partners seeks a tech-savvy, self-motivated and resourceful audit associate to join the awesome team of whip smart accounting professionals serving our growing roster of Austin clients.
From internal audit and controls services, financial statement audits, and employee benefit plan audits to tax compliance and consulting services, SOC reporting, IT risk evaluation, and advisory services, including M&A due diligence and early-stage advisory—we do it all, which means that you’ll have every opportunity to find a challenging and engaging career path that fits you to a T.
And building your technical skillset is just the beginning of your career development at Holtzman Partners. You’ll also expand your client service, teaming and leadership skills in an environment where your contributions are respected and valued.
So…what do you bring to the table?
You’re an inquisitive and tenacious problem solver, who won’t stop until it’s right. You pick up the phone and get things done. You’re a persuasive written and verbal communicator who inspires confidence in your internal and external clients. Your positive attitude and can-do mentality are legendary. You have a tireless eye for detail, are a stickler for high-quality output and can’t rest ‘til you make things better.
If you see yourself in these words, let’s talk:
detail oriented | team player | relationship builder | leader | responsible | engaging | collaborative | versatile | organized | friendly | generous | positive |accountable | proactive | resilient | problem solver | nimble | conscientious | responsive | decisive | driven| self motivated | ambitious | professional | client focused| curious
In your role as associate, you will:
- Seek daily development of technical expertise
- Play an instrumental role in providing exceptional client service
- Establish productive working relationships with client personnel to ensure the efficient flow of information
- Contribute in a meaningful way to team objectives and goals, including completion of project
- Effectively manage multiple, and sometimes shifting, priorities with competing deadlines
- Proactively adapt to change
- Collaborate with colleagues to create a fun and positive team environment
- Boldly seek opportunities for growth and apply new skills
- Mentor and develop less experienced staff
Qualified candidates will have:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting, internal audit or a related discipline
- CPA/CISA eligibility upon hire
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with client-facing work experience
- A demonstrated ability to quickly understand and assimilate information
- Dedication to teamwork
- A long-term career perspective
- A well-rounded personality that positively contributes to the Holtzman Partners culture
And you gotta be eligible to work in the U.S. without restrictions.
Holtzman Partners is an equal opportunity employer and values the diversity of our team and the knowledge of our people. The firm provides all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.